This website uses cookies to help us understand the way visitors use our website. We can't identify you with them and we don't share the data with anyone else. If you click Reject we will set a single cookie to remember your preference. Find out more in our privacy policy.

your voiceyour rightsyour choice

NHS complaints: ask for an advocate

If you live in the London boroughs of Hackney or Hammersmith & Fulham, one of our advocates can support you to make a complaint about an NHS service.

If you live outside these boroughs, we can tell you which organisation can support you. Email us on

You can make a complaint about an experience you had yourself, or on behalf of someone else (a child, someone who lacks capacity to make the complaint themselves, or someone who’s died).