Information about safeguarding can sound quite complex and technical. Our safeguarding page has lots of information and resources that might help answer your questions – and if you’d like to speak to someone about questions like these below, you can use our safeline service.
- What does safeguarding mean?
- What does “being safe” mean in the context of our every day lives?
- Are you worried about whether there’s something of concern you need to report?
- Do you know what a safeguarding process involves?
- Do you have a family member or do you care for someone who’s going through a safeguarding process? How can you best support them?
Book a time to talk to us, free of charge. Phone appointments are available on weekdays, 9am-4pm.
If you’ve got questions about the safeline, please contact us on