We are the lead provider of advocacy in the London Borough of Hackney.
Our service delivers the following types of advocacy:
- Independent Mental Health Advocacy
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy
- Independent Care Act Advocacy
- Independent Health Complaints Advocacy (NHS complaints advocacy)
- Non-statutory Advocacy, covering health and social care issues for people who don’t have a friend or relative to support them
We work across all care groups, including adults with learning disabilities, older people including those with dementia, people with mental health support needs, acquired brain injuries, physical and sensory impairments and young people in transition to adult services. We also work with a range of local voluntary community sector organisations to deliver non-statutory advocacy in the borough.
Contact us to make a referral:
- online: click here
- phone: 020 3960 7920
Leaflets and resources
Easy read information
Working together we can make sure Hackney residents can speak up, understand their rights and make meaningful choices about what happens in their lives.