Who we are
We’ve been experts in advocacy and user involvement for more than 20 years. We want everyone to be able to make informed choices and active decisions about how they live their lives. By working with people who are vulnerable or excluded, we address the challenges people face in having their voices heard. We’re committed to being a strong, well-managed and dynamic organisation so we’re best placed to make this happen.
Vision: a world in which every person has a voice
Mission: to enable people to have their voice heard, uphold their rights and make choices.
- Quality: we are professional, accountable, skilled and experienced
- Partnership: we listen to people; their views shape our services
- Accessible: we believe everyone can communicate and use creative methods to engage with people
- Local: we are part of the community, with a visible presence and local knowledge
- Independent: we deliver an independent, confidential service that puts people first
- Passionate: we are passionate about making a difference