We are running a service user consultation about:
- Housing Related Support
- Floating Support
- Housing with care services
The 6-week consultation closes on 1st July
The results of the consultation will help to shape London Borough of Hackney’s new commissioning strategy from 1 April 2019.
The people who the London Borough of Hackney would like to hear from include:
- Hackney residents who use housing related support, floating support and Housing with Care services, and their family, partners and friends
- Ex-service users or those who are considering accessing services in Hackney
- Professionals and members of the public with an interest in these services and issues in Hackney
Specific client groups we would like to involve include:
- Residents with enduring mental illness
- Residents with autism
- Resident who hoard
- Residents with learning disabilities
- Older people with care needs
- Diverse groups [black and minority ethnic groups; Charedi groups etc.]
To give your views you can:
- Fill in an online survey
- Arrange a face to face interview by emailing us on
- Call us on 020 3960 7910
The interview may take up to 30 minutes.
If you are a current or potential provider please send your contact details to The Advocacy Project to make sure you are added to the circulation list. You can email or call our Hackney office on 020 3960 7910.
Everyone on the circulation list will receive information about the consultation, how to participate and how to request adjustments to the consultation to enable residents to engage.
For any queries about the consultation, please email The Advocacy Project on or call our Hackney office on 020 3960 7910.